Slim in 6

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Be Part of Something Special

    I have spoken to a lot of people about my involvement with Beachbody over the last few months and how it evolved from me being a devoted customer thanks to the results I got from doing P90X into both me and my wife becoming Independent Team Beachbody Coaches. The people have that I have had conversations with all have different things that they have focused on. Some are genuinely interested in just hearing about how I have changed my body both inside and out. Others have seen my passion for the products and hear the excitement in my voice when I talk about being involved in the company as a viable business and have jumped on-board. There are those that are interested in changing their own health and fitness, and have either committed to a program or are at least flirting with the idea, trying to talk themselves into actually committing. Then there are the prospects that are on the fence and just need that extra piece of evidence to tilt them into joining the business and those individuals who simply refuse to listen to the facts that not only is Beachbody a legitimate business, but a fantastic business opportunity.
   I want to focus in on that last group that I mentioned. For those that need that little bit of evidence to finally convince you to take the plunge, and those of you that want proof that Beachbody is not a scam, let me direct you to our CEO, Carl Daikeler's latest blog. His last blog summarizes how Beachbody, LLC was just named one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2010, getting ranked at #43. There has never been a better time to become a part of this fantastic company. For more details on how you can not only improve the health and fitness of you and your loved ones, but also take control of your financial future, take a look at the following video.

I hope to hear from you soon.


Matt Dultz
Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment