Slim in 6

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Million Dollar Body Game Entry

Well, the votes are in and it doesn't look like I'm going to make it out of the final 8 in the Insanity Competition for Beachbody's Million Dollar Body Game. I can't say that I'm not disappointed that this is the end of the road for me, but I am extremely proud of what I accomplished. I want to thank all my friends and family for voting for me, but also hope that I can use this experience to help influence other people to take the leap and commit to their own health and fitness. I set my mind to it, and didn't allow myself to make excuses. I can do the same for you, and be there to support you when you need it. In the mean time, I'm going to relish what I accomplished and save this video as a reminder to myself of what I accomplished. I did it. I made the final 8, and here is the commercial to prove it. Watch quick because it goes by fast, I'm the first contestant that they show!

No comments:

Post a Comment