Slim in 6

Friday, August 26, 2011

Beachbody Has Kept Us Afloat

In the last 6 months we have had some costly emergencies that would have put us in a panic as we tried to afford everything. We had to replace our entire heating and a/c in our home due to a severe gas, which was considered a condemned system by the gas company, I had almost $1000 in car repairs, Leslie had repairs to her car, not to mention dental & medical fees and prescriptions. I can honestly say "Thank God" for Beachbody, which provides me with enough supplemental income to cushion the blow. If not for this business opportunity, I don't know how my family would have made it through the last year.

As a teacher, it's very difficult to keep your head above water when you only get paid once a month, and by the end of the month you are looking everywhere you can for a couple bucks to make it through. Not to mention the fact that I took a significant pay cut, and I only get paid for 10 months a year. After being a loyal Beachbody customer, I knew the products were quality. And I knew that for the first few months of coaching, I would take a financial hit. But I figured it was an investment worth making. When I think about how much money I am wasting by investing in my 403B, which costs me more than what I spend on Beachbody per month, it was a "no-brainer". And this opportunity has the potential to surpass my primary income if I stay committed to it.

Well, after about three months of coaching and reaching Emerald status, I started to see my earnings grow. I continue to see it grow, and I'm doing it by helping others as well. It really is a win-win for everyone. I am embarrassed to say it, but I was pretty used to looking at my bank account and seeing a bunch of zeros in the balance column of all my accounts. Now, when I expect to see a bunch of zeros, I am pleasantly surprised to see just how much we actually have. Are we rich? No...far from it. But we're not panicking anymore, and that is worth more than I can ever describe. My stress is nowhere near where it was a year ago, and it's only going to get better. I just have to stay focused, stay committed, and continue to help others do the same.



If you would like more details on this amazing opportunity, contact me or your own coach


No comments:

Post a Comment