Slim in 6

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is MY WHY!!!

When I became a Team Beachbody Coach I was asked one question that I continually come back to so I can remember the whole reason I am so passionate about it, "What is your Why?" It is such a simple, obvious, important and necessary thing to have complete awareness of in anything and everything we do in our lives, yet often goes overlooked or underestimated. You should always have a meaningful answer to this question, and rarely should it be "Because I HAVE TO", and your answer should NEVER be "I don't know."

You want to know what my WHY is?  It's my wife and my two sons. Yes, I would like to make more money, but that is what can get me to my actual WHY. The money will buy me time. I want to enjoy more times, more precious moments with my family and make memories that will last forever, something that is not true about money. Time is fleeting, and we only get one chance to use it in the most meaningful way possible. Beachbody is giving me the opportunity to have more moments like the ones you see in the video below, taken this past weekend just because we felt like having some family fun, and I am forever grateful for that.

If you want to make more moments like these for yourself, join my team or Leslie's team by becoming a coach and begin building a more meaningful tomorrow: Join Matt's Team or Join Leslie's Team

No comments:

Post a Comment