Slim in 6

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Weeks on Shakeology

I am officially hooked on my Shakeology from Beachbody.  The problem is that I have given so much of it away to interested people that I am running low on my own personal supply and now am faced with not having it for a couple of weeks.  In the last two weeks, without changing anything in my diet  or workouts other than the addition of Shakeology at least 3 times a week.  In that time, I have seen my weight drop another 5 lbs.  Imagine what can happen for those that do not eat healthy all the time and replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.  For the same price or even less than getting fast food or Starbucks, you can have Shakeology and improve your health from the inside out.  It fills me up, has great recipes, and gives me a boost of energy that gets me through the day without any fatigue setting in.  I truly believe Shakeology will be a part of my regular diet from now on.  You should give it a try.  For more information, go to our website tntfitfam.com, or directly to our Shakeology page.

No comments:

Post a Comment