Slim in 6

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fitness Ministry

Last night was another great workout with the group, doing the group favorite, "CardioX" from P90X. We had another new addition to the class with Heidi's Husband Bryan joining in on our workouts. I love seeing the group continue to grow. In fact, I think that our group is big enough now that when everyone attends we have to move into the Church Sanctuary, which is exciting. It is so encouraging to see the enthusiasm on everyone's face and energy as they do their absolute best. I love being able to help others get on the path to healthy eating habits and exercise. I know that only meeting with them once or twice a week isn't enough, but I am hopeful that this opens their eyes to what is possible for them and their future health and fitness. Last night, one of our members even announced that she has lost 10 lbs. I am so proud of her and know that this is only the beginning. Way to go! See you at the next workout everyone.

God Bless

FITNESS MINISTRY
NEW SONG CHURCH
945 W. COVINA BLVD
SAN DIMAS, CA

WORKOUTS:

TUESDAYS @ 7pm
SATURDAYS @ 8:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment