Slim in 6

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Insanity Complete!

Today I officially completed the entire Insanity Workout Program. When I started this journey, I thought that I was in the best shape of my life, and at the time I probably was. But now I'm at an entirely different level. I feel fantastic. When I began Insanity, I had just come off of another round of P90X after recovering from a back problem that saw me gain most of the weight back that I lost the first time. I thought I had great results, going from 196 lbs down to 182, and losing 10% body fat. But after going through Insanity, I am down to 172 lbs, 11% body fat and I can see my abs! To be honest, the workouts were really tough. But once I got into them, time seemed to fly by. I cannot believe I went through 8 weeks, with a recovery week in between. It feels like I just started. Now I just want to keep going, pushing myself to stay in the best shape I possibly can. The only problem I have now is that none of my clothes fit. I cannot wear my dress shirts to work because it looks like I'm wearing a trash bag. I had to poke extra holes in my belt just to keep my pants on. Oh well, I guess it's a good problem to have. Since starting P90X last year, I went from over 200 lbs and 27% body fat to the trim and ripped 172 and 11% body fat that I am today! Take a look at my pics to see how Insanity and Beachbody have transformed my life.
Before P90X

Day 1 of Insanity
Day 1 of Insanity
After Week 2

After Week 2

After Fit Test 1
After Fit Test 1

After 1 Month


After Fit Test 3
After Fit Test 3





Insanity Complete!

After Insanity!


No comments:

Post a Comment