Slim in 6

Friday, January 7, 2011

Change Your Life Today!

Today is the last day that you could alter your future for FREE!!! If it is only to commit yourself to your own personal health and well-being, signing up to be a Coach for Beachbody is worth it. By committing to coaching, you not only are making a commitment to take care of yourself because of the contract you sign with yourself, but you give yourself the ability to take advantage of a 25% discount on all Beachbody products such as P90X, Insanity, Chalene Extreme, Shakeology, among many other great programs, products and nutritionals. That in it of itself is a great opportunity since coach sign-ups are free, but it ends today.

Could an extra couple hundred bucks a month help. How about an extra thousand? This is easily within your grasp if you want to sign up as a coach for an actual business you can do on the side, for very little extra time as well. If you are going to be working out anyway, why not have the chance to make some money in the process too? I get even more out of the fact that I am helping people reach their health and fitness goals. The joy on their face and change in their self-esteem is worth its weight in gold, and I get to be a part of their transformation, which motivates me to continue.

I am committed to this company, because as a teacher I cannot live the life I dream of. I cannot spend more time with my family, enjoy my two sons as they grow and my wife while we are in the prime of our lives. I may not be at the point now where I can afford to forgo teaching summer school, but that's my short-term goal. I don't just want to make more money, it's what that money will provide. That money will provide me freedom. Give it a shot. Today is your last chance. Set yourself free.

I know that in a couple years down the line, you will look back and say to yourself that you should have at least given it a shot, at least for a few months. That you should have risked a very small amount of money, which would have been spent to get yourself into better shape anyway, for the chance to reach financial independence. That you should have valued your health, wealth, and most of all, your time enough to take advantage of this great opportunity.

Well, DON'T SHOULD ON YOURSELF. Take a leap of faith. My family deserves it, and so does yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment