Slim in 6

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feeling Guilty

I just realized that I haven't posted anything new in almost 3 weeks...NOT ACCEPTABLE. I pride myself on setting a good example to those that I am influencing, and two of the things I preach are consistency and accountability. For the past few weeks I have neglected both. Even I get affected by life, and you shouldn't be expected to be at the top of your game all the time either. I suffered back spasms for almost 2 weeks, so I couldn't work out. By the end of the first week of rest, I could feel myself slink back into a sloth-like state, even though I was dying to work out in my mind. The fact that I wasn't working out in my daily activity made me lose a little focus and motivation when it came to working on my business. My Facebook and blog posts were almost non-existent. But no more...I am back and I am ready to roar!

The New Year has re-energized me and I am ready to take this business to the next level, and I am starting by taking care of my own fitness first! My back feels great, and even though I practically peeled my index finger like a banana the other day with a hedge trimmer isn't going to stop me from Digging Deeper. That's right. I have re-committed to Shaun T's Insanity Program, and this time will be using the Deluxe Workout Package. I am excited and ready to feel the pain. In addition, by committing to my business, I am also making a pledge to myself that I am going to stay in peak condition, regardless of what happens around me that I cannot control.

Last year at this time, I found myself 10 lbs heavier by the end of winter break and on the way to gaining back every pound I lost after my first round of P90X. I looked in the mirror, decided to put what I learned from the program, and began my second journey. I felt so good after my round of P90X that I became a coach last July so I could take advantage of the discount, and open the door to possibly making some money by getting into shape. The effect that the label of "Beachbody Coach" had on me gave me a drive and desire to get into the best shape of my life that I have never had before. I now weigh less than I did when I graduated High School! I went from 23% body fat to 11%. I feel better than ever, and now that I have committed to Insanity, my mind is in the right place. This can happen for you too. Commit to coaching, and what you are really doing is signing a contract with yourself to get yourself into the best shape of your life, and you will also be setting an example for those around you who may not believe that they are capable of such changes. Be the model, help change those around you, and help to put a stop to the ever-growing trend of children and adults that are overweight or obese in this country.

Sign up to be a coach today!

No comments:

Post a Comment