Slim in 6

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Need to Prioritize

I admit that I have been completely gung-ho over Beachbody, whether I'm talking about the exercise programs like P90X or Insanity, nutritionals such as Shakeology, and the Business Opportunity. The truth is, I am absolutely crazy about all of the above because I honestly believe in them. The programs and nutritionals have, without a doubt, helped me to get in the best shape of my life. The business has not only helped me to earn a little extra money (and I know that amount will continue to grow), but it has made me stay committed to my own health and fitness at a whole new level than before, and it allows me to be a part of the transformations of the people that I am helping to get in shape, some for the first time in their life.
The problem is that I have recently focused too much on the business aspect of Beachbody, which is important to me, but in doing that I neglected to value the relationships I have established on a personal level with those that have also joined me with Beachbody. It took my friend and coach in my organization, Jon Zackula to help me realize this. So thank you Jon, for helping me to reorganize my priorities and remember that although this is a business that is driven by relationships and trust, it is the relationships that need to take center stage. The funny thing is, that my business grew fastest when I wasn't thinking about the business and instead focused on the people around me, and helping them improve their lives.
That is just one more reason I like this business, because it is actually going to help me to remain grounded to what is truly important. If I hadn't brought Jon into my organization, I wouldn't have had him to point me back in the right direction and stay true to who it is that I want to be. Yes, your upline coach can help you build your business and support you as you grow, but the coaches that you bring into the business can support you as well. It's the only business I know that helps to maintain your personal relationship as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment