Slim in 6

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do You Like Your Wife and Kids?

Who am I to tell you how you feel about your family. Maybe you like going into work early and coming home late, I understand...actually, I don't. Let me clarify, I understand working as hard as you can to be able to provide a good life for yourself and your loved ones. I understand that in this economy, we all have to do whatever we can to keep our jobs to maintain whatever lifestyle we have. The part I don't get is the point in working so much that you aren't able to enjoy the very life you are providing for your family because it requires spending so much time away from them. And is all that work even giving you the quality of life that you once dreamed of for yourself?

I'm not going to claim to have your solution to wealth and fortune. But I do have a great opportunity for you to make it possible. I know that as a teacher I can provide a decent live for my family, but I don't want decent. I don't want to have to work summer school just to be able to pay the bills. Plus, in this economic climate full of budget cuts, I can't be sure that summer school will even be available. I am not going to sit back and feel sorry for myself, I am taking control of my family's financial future. But it's not just about the money, it's what I can do with the money. Sure I could buy nice new things to spoil myself, but what I really want to do is buy time. I love winter break, and the month of summer that I get with my wife and kids, without having to worry about heading off to work. I would love it if that were my life every day. Well, the Beachbody Business Opportunity has allowed that to be true for many coaches already, so why can't I have that as well? And why can't you for that matter?

We have the opportunity to own a piece of this amazing company while it is still very young. What other company can you get in shape, help others get in shape, and make money while improving so many lives around you? The costs are minimal when it comes to starting and owning your own business, but the potential is infinite. Take a look at this short video to see what I am talking about, then contact me when you are ready to take control of your financial future.

No comments:

Post a Comment