Slim in 6

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As a coach I have tried to do as many of the Beachbody programs from start to finish as possible because I would never like to recommend something to somebody that I wouldn't endorse myself, and because if they have a question I would like to have first-hand knowledge of what they might be experiencing so I can better address their needs. With that said, it had been a while since I was a finalist in Insanity Challenge Beachbody held last year, and since then I went back to P90X, did Insanity: The Asylum, RevAbs, Chalene Extreme, and some others. So now that I am deep into my P90X/Insanity Hybrid program I have finally reached the Max Interval part of the program with the Insanity workouts again. Let me tell you, today was rough. But I remembered that when I did it the first time I also thought I was going to die. But I just kept doing my best and every time I pushed play I did as much as I could and hoped for improvement. So that helped me get through my workout today as well. I like knowing that although I struggled like crazy to make it through the 55 minutes of hell that Shaun T put me through, in the end I will reep the rewards of my hard work. So for anyone out there reading this post, keep that in mind. If you need someone to help you get through this program, don't hesitate to contact me.

Matt's Beachbody Site

No comments:

Post a Comment