Slim in 6

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beachbody Has Completely Transformed Us

Tonight my wife posted her before and after pictures showing how far she has come since we began our transformation journey over 2 years ago. I am so proud of her and want others to know that everyone can achieve the same success. Leslie didn't have the rapid success that I was able to have, but she didn't give up. I tried to support her as best I could and encourage her through all of her ups and downs, although to be honest, I occasionally made things worse...oops.  In any case, we leaned on each other when we didn't feel compelled to "Bring It" or "Dig Deep", we made snacks and meals for each other when we could, and we grew together. Now, I can honestly say that not only has our marriage never been stronger that it currently is, and we have never been a better looking couple than right now...and that is after having 2 boys (6 and 8 years old). We are actually in better shape now than the day we were married! Does Beachbody work??? Absolutely! It offers the entire package: Workouts, Nutrition, and the support of a personal coach to help keep you motivated and accountable, even when you aren't feeling your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment