Slim in 6

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Surgery Over Working Out

Today I was listening to the radio on my way home from my Moms' group when an ad came on for a Brazillian Butt Lift Surgery.  The title is what caught my attention being that I just started Brazil Butt Lift the work out program from Beachbody and creator Leandro Carvalho.  I was then shocked when the ad stated that this Surgery is "BETTER THAN ANY WORKOUT" and is the "ONLY" solution that lasts! What the heck are they talking about?  How in the world can surgery that is dangerous on it's own with sedation, liposuction and "recontouring" of your butt, hips and thighs be better? And this type of surgery is not permanent. There have been numerous studies that have found people to actually gain more weight than their lost after having liposuction. Liposuction may remove pounds of fat from a person, but it doesn't change that person's habits. If a person doesn't change the way they view food, how they feel about it, enjoy it, think about it and most of all consume it, then their battle with their weight will continue. Alongside a healthy relationship with food, is the need for the body to be stimulated with consistent exercise/activity. I am promoting Brazil Butt Lift, but simply owning this workout program won't "work" by simply sitting on the shelf. You have to put the time and effort into the program to see results.  Yes, it takes time and commitment to change your behavior, there are no shortcuts to a healthy life, but you will find that it is worth it in the end. This is the end of my rant and my push for you to stay out of the operating room thinking you will get a great "Brazillian Butt" or better abs or arms just from having surgery. Get off the couch and move! *Leslie

My Beachbody Site

No comments:

Post a Comment