Slim in 6

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fitness Ministry & Insanity

Last night we had a great group show up for workout. 4 New women joined the class and we all had a great time doing Cardio X together. Two of the girls were from Mom 2 Mom and the other 2 were recruited by a regular attendee. I was happy to hear that they felt the intensity was perfect for their fitness level, and one of the ladies is starting to really improve with all of the movements. I shared some recovery drink with them and talked about the importance of replenishing your system after a workout.  I look forward to next week's class.

As for my own progress, I am half-way through the recovery week between month 1 and month 2 of the program. It is a welcomed break even thought the workout still makes me feel plenty, especially during the leg lifts and the shoulder burner series of movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment