Slim in 6

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Insanity Journey

I am upset with myself. I am almost done with the first 4 weeks of my Insanity program, and I dropped the ball when it came to blogging about my experience every day as I planned to. I have been religiously posting comments every time I work out on Facebook, but it isn't the same as a detailed journal that captures everything I have gone through in real time. From here on out I am going to try to post my daily trials of Insanity as I move toward days 30 - 60 of the 60-day program. If you are reading this, then you accepted my facebook request to  follow my blog so I will make sure I stay committed to documenting my progress, and I thank you for that.


I went back and found some of my facebook posts to help me recollect what I was going through in the beginning stage of this program. Everything seems like such a blur. I honestly cannot believe I have been doing this for 26 days, it feels like I just started. That is something I would like to make sure all my friends understand, that you could be looking back and say, "Man, look how far I have come in such a short amount of time" instead of  "damn, I need to do something about my health and fitness." The day before Day 1 is the most difficult, it's the day you have to decide to make a change. But trust me when I tell you that once you get into it, and you start feeling yourself change, you will turn around and realize you have been doing it for over a month and never look back again.  Join me on my journey and you will change your life forever.


8/10/2010

I did my Insanity Fit Test yesterday, ready to do my first actual Insanity Workout, Plyo Cardio Circuit. Here goes nothing. May have reached for a little more than I should have. I loved the Insanity workout, took as few breaks as possible while keeping my best quality form. 

8/11/2010

Woke up sore after yesterday's crazy schedule, but still gonna give Day #3 of Insanity a go. Today is Cardio Power and Resistance...I'm already looking forward to my after-workout lunch, I'm sure gonna need the fuel. I'm WOWY bound.

8/10/2010

Day #4 of Insanity...So far, so good. Today is Cardio Recovery. I'm WOWY bound.

8/11-8/19/2010
No juicy details to report. I stayed the course and posted that I did my workout for the day no matter how hot it was or how late I worked out.
8/20/2010

Day #12 of INSANITY...Today is Cardio Power and Resistance. I can't believe I'm already finshing week #2. Has it gotten any easier...Hell No! How do I feel...GREAT!

8/23/2010

 My results were pretty good for my Insanity Week 2 Fit Test. Improved in all movements except for Globe Jumps, but I think I was just jumping higher so it took longer for me to come down. I feel great.

9/1/2010

It's later than I would like to do this, but it's time to suck it up. Day 24 of Insanity is Plyo Cardio Circuit...I must DIG DEEPER. I don't believe in too tired.


That's just a brief synopsis of what I went through. I promise to do better with the details, and maybe I can inspire someone to take a leap of faith and make the decision to create a healthier tomorrow for themself.

As Shawn T would say..."Peace Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment