Slim in 6

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fitness Ministry

Last night we had our best group workout yet. The room was packed with energetic women ready to "Bring It" to CardioX from P90X. In fact, with the size of the group increasing so much, we may now have to move to the Church Sanctuary for more room. I am so excited about the progress that has taken place, and to finally see that our ministry is spreading beyond the walls of the church. One of the newer group members was excited to share that after joining in on the workout last week she actually lost 5 lbs. The other thing I am excited about are all the questions about nutrition and healthier eating habits. I see huge potential with this group and am excited about the future physical and nutritional well-being of the group, and how it helps to clear their minds and bodies and enable them to become more spiritually fit as well.

On another note, thank God that the group was so charged to workout. I was really feeling it from my Max Interval Plyo workout for Insanity that I did a few hours earlier. Now being in the second month of Insanity, the workouts have definitely become more intense...I didn't even know that would be possible after the first month. I am more sore, especially in the upper body. So it was probably really good for me to do CardioX, as it loosened up my muscles a bit. So, thank you ladies for forcing me to be there for the workout with your dedication to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment