Slim in 6

Monday, September 13, 2010

Insanity Month 2 Begins

As if it weren't a busy day with work and meetings with the New Song Committee on Community Outreach, both very important and meaningful things of course, today was also the day for me to begin the 2nd month of Insanity as soon as I got home from work. I think I hate Shawn T today...but just today. For some reason, that man decided it was a good idea to do the fit test and then do Max Interval Circuit for the first time immediately after it. As if the fit test weren't exhausting enough, let's just throw an hour of heart pumping, muscle straining intensity into the mix as well. None of the other workouts have been more than 35 minutes or so, but today's was over an hour. This was the first day I didn't feel like I could make it through all the moves. I did my best, I know that there is a lot of room for improvement.  I did take my picture, documenting my progress through the half-way point. I am proud of myself. I am officially down between 175-177 lbs. I haven't gone above the 177 mark in over a week, so I feel confident that my weight will stay below as long as I continue to eat right and maintain my workouts. I love the way I feel and plan to continue on my journey for a healthier tomorrow with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment