Slim in 6

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Best Meal Replacement Shake on the Planet

Last night I hosted my fit club and was talking to a few of the people that attended about Shakeology. It's funny how people are skeptical about the product, even though it has everything they are looking for in a meal replacement shake, and comes with a money-back guarantee. Not to mention the fact that it costs just about half of what they regularly pay to get an unhealthy, calorie-filled combo meal at most local fast-food restaurants. That's the part that gets me, the fact that they are worried about price, especially when considering the actual price they are paying not only financially, but with their health. But once they finally open their minds to it and try it for a month, all of a sudden it's like they see a whole new side to things. They really notice the difference in how they feel when they don't take Shakeology for a few days after having been on it for a couple weeks. This is true for almost every person that I have introduced to Shakeology. With all the health benefits, and the weight loss my friends have experienced, a couple of them have become coaches on my team so they can have Shakeology at a discounted price. Now they are so excited by the product, they are going around telling everyone they can about it, now trying to convince them just to try it because they too, didn't believe it would do what it does. I love seeing that transition in people. Not just because it helps my business grow, but because I see in their eyes that they can be successful in their health and fitness transformations, and now they actually believe it. And it only takes following simple steps each and every day. For these people, it started with a delicious shake,. Now they are motivate to exercise, and they are encouraging others to join them. It's a great feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Marisa, a while back you commented on my blog, thank you for reading it. I just wanted to let you know that I have created a new website for my business, and my blog will be moved to there as well as all future posts. I hope you follow me over to my new site, I think it has a lot more to offer.

      tnthomefitness.com

      Matt

      Delete
  2. Hi Lancy, a while back you commented on my blog, thank you for reading it. I just wanted to let you know that I have created a new website for my business, and my blog will be moved to there as well as all future posts. I hope you follow me over to my new site, I think it has a lot more to offer.

    tnthomefitness.com

    Matt

    ReplyDelete