Slim in 6

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 24

Yesterday I completed Day 24 of Asylum, and STRENGTH was on the schedule. I really like using the bands with this workout, but go to the dumbbells for the chest exercises to give me better resistance. I also opt to do the floor work for my back rather than go into the other room to perform on the pull-up bar, although I think that may be having a negative effect on my progress because I really need to work on my pull-ups. I am getting better at the moves where I have to jump on and off of my bands, so I get a better overall workout. Now that things seem to flow smoothly from one move to the next with the bands, I actually think I prefer using them to free weights, but it may be just because of the type of weights that I have that makes them inconvenient to switch the weight quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment