Slim in 6

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 21 substitute

It's funny how when you get into the habit of doing something on a daily basis, that once it's part of your routine even the slightest break from it seems like an eternity. Two days ago I held my Fitness Ministry Fit Club, so I substituted my Back to Core workout that was on my schedule with Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit. It was well worth the sacrifice, because as much as I love digging as deep as I possibly can with my Asylum workouts, I truly appreciate the hard work and determination that my group gives off every time we get together for a workout. As for yesterday, Shaun T was merciful and placed an actual rest day on the calendar as we go into the final 7 days of Asylum. So I had the benefit of a night off to celebrate my brother Andrew's 21st Birthday! But now it's back to work and time to get back into action with Day 23 of Asylum. That entry will be posted soon. In the mean time, check out the work that my fit club put in and make the Decision to join us and Commit to your health and fitness so you can Succeed with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment