Slim in 6

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Birthday Wish

Today I celebrate my 34th birthday.  It seems so weird to say 34, mainly because I truly feel like I'm in my early 20's...actually, I feel better than when I was in my early 20's. Back then, I was beginning my teaching career and tipping the scales at over 200 lbs, but I still thought I was in shape. How wrong I was. Fast forward 10 years and I find myself in so much better of a place with my health, happiness, and life in general. I love spending time playing with my boys and my wife and I feel better not only about each other but about our future as a whole. And just 2 weeks ago I was pitching against a familiar team and the manager comes over to me and says, " I don't know what you've been doing, but you are throwing harder against us now than you were 4 years ago. I can't thank Beachbody enough for what their products have done for me and my wife, and what the business opportunity has brought into our lives. Sure the money is good, but the relationships we have build with other coaches and the people we have influenced to become active in their journey toward health and fitness. It feels so good to pay it forward, you just cannot put a price on it.

I do hear it a lot from people who think I am only in this for the money. What I have to say to them is the small commission I get from an individual buying P90X from me pales in comparison to the tears of joy I get to experience from them when they tell me the doctor told them they were no longer obese, or that they don't have to take a particular medication anymore because their health has improved so much. I offer a fit club for free every Tuesday night, no obligation, no business presentation...just a great workout with a bunch of other folks that could use some extra support or simply enjoy walking the same path as others in similar situations and sharing community together. I truly don't care if you are using a Beachbody product or not. Sure, I'd prefer it, but if something is working for you and you are spreading the good word to others, that is all I can ask of you. 2 out of every 3 people in this country are obese or overweight, I don't need to make everyone a customer, but I want to make everyone aware of this crisis. I am trying to do my part, and I could use as much help as possible.

The reason I am so adamant about Beachbody and it's products is not only because I own my own Beachbody Business, but because they have a system that will absolutely work for everyone. We have fitness programs for those who like to move and grove like TurboJam, TurboFire, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin Body, programs that leave you in a puddle on the floor like Insanity and Insanity: The Asylum, or our most popular workout program of all P90X and coming soon, P90X-2, and these are just a small sample of the over 130 programs we carry. We also have the best meal replacement shake in the world in Shakeology. This is not just a meal replacement shake for weight loss, but for total health with all-natural ingredients that will completely transform you from the inside out.

So my Birthday Wish is that everyone who reads this message decides to make the commitment to improve their own health and helps to influence 2 other people to decide, commit, and succeed in becoming healthier. If you don't have the power to change, contact me and we'll do it together. Get a group to join in and we'll do it as a team. I am committing to do my part to End the Trend of obesity in this country, and I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment