Slim in 6

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 29

The final workout of this 30-Day Program before the Fit Test is Speed & Agility. I know I'm overly critical of myself when I review my workouts, expecting to see remarkable improvements, but often focus on what still needs work instead of highlighting what I'm doing well. I do see a significant difference in my performance, both in form and endurance. Although by the end of the workouts, I'm just as drained now as I was on Day 1. I still have difficulty with the later rounds of the In & Out Progressions, Bear Crawls, and moving push-ups due to fatigue, but I am enjoying the speed moves and the jump rope work. My shoulders continue to be a weak spot for me, and half way through the workouts my calves and quads feel like they are on fire. Those are areas I will concentrate on beyond The Asylum. Now I'm gearing up for my test tomorrow and I can consider myself and Asylum Grad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment