Slim in 6

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 25

This was my best performance to date in the GAME DAY workout. For 40 minutes I didn't have to stop in the middle of an exercise to catch my breath or give my muscles a break. The only problem with that, is the fact that GAME DAY is 60 minutes. I hit a bit of a wall at that point, and really felt it in my shoulders more than anything. especially during the rock climbing exercise. I ended up kicking the ladder out of position because I couldn't generate enough strength to raise my feet while moving backwards. I felt much better during the swimming and surfing movements. Not close to perfection, but I was able to last without feeling like my shoulders were going to catch on fire and my kicking motion was better even though I still feel awkward at times. I opted to not do the Overtime workout, and instead, jumped in my pool and swam a couple of laps so I could get in some more work and take advantage of a beautiful sunny evening. I felt great waking up this morning and I'm ready for what today will bring. Dig Deeper everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment