Slim in 6

Friday, June 3, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 23

Yesterday I completed Day 23 of Asylum, which simply means that I still have an entire week to go! This workout was about Speed & Agility, and when I look back at my video I notice that I really am not all that gifted in either of the two. Actually, although you can't really see it in this video, I do feel like I've gotten stronger in most of the moves. I did feel a sharp pain in my right knee during the opening jump rope exercises, which did cause me to stop momentarily a couple of times. But once my legs warmed up and fluid was lubing up my joints I felt a lot better. Where I truly felt gassed was during the repeated Bear Crawl exercises and the Progressive Mountain Climbers. At that point my quads have hardly any strength left, my back is tired and my shoulders felt like they were ready to give out. But as Shaun T says, that's when the real work begins. And you can tell that I was working hard by looking at how my shirt changes from light gray to almost black from all the sweat that poured out of me. Keep Digging Deeper everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment