Slim in 6

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 20

It was an absolutely gorgeous Memorial Day yesterday, but before I could enjoy it I had to get in gear and do my Day 20 workout which was Vertical Plyo. Ordinarily this workout is pretty fun. I have enjoyed the jump rope exercises mixed with the various leaping moves that Shaun T makes me do. During this workout, however, I wasn't very fond of Shaun T. This was because of the fact that Vertical Plyo was scheduled the day following Game Day plus Overtime! What that meant for me was my legs were weak and a bit sore from my glutes down to my calves, and I could feel it as soon as I started to warm up. It didn't stop me from getting through the entire workout, but the rest of the day I could definitely feel it in my legs. 20 Days down, 10 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment