Slim in 6

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Asylum Day 9 - I cheated!!!

Ok, so I didn't end up doing Vertical Plyo yesterday like it's listed on the calendar. I admit it, I am a wuss. Last week when I did my Day 2 workout and followed it up that night by hosting my Fit Club workout to Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit, my calves were burning for 5 days and the following workouts were exremely tough to get through. So I didn't want to experience that this time around to see if my next few workouts will be better for me than last week's following Fit Club. I am supposed to have a rest day today, but with a busy schedule tomorrow I plan to flip flop them and take tomorrow off. As always, I did prepare a video, so check out what we did yesterday with the small group that attended the workout yesterday. If you like what you see and want to try it, help increase our numbers by showing up with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment