Slim in 6

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Kickoff Post

Yesterday I took my first step in my latest journey with the latest Beachbody Fitness Program, Insanity: The Asylum, by taking the Athletic Performance Assessment (aka Fit Test). If the test is any indication of what is to come for me in the next 30 days, it's going to be a great ride and I'm going to lose a lot of sweat. My goal is to document every day of my journey, so I am calling all of my friends and Beachbody Community members to help hold me accountable by checking in to see that I have posted an update every day. I expect to maintain plenty of motivation just by pushing myself, but everyone can always use a few more people in their corner to push them through a rough patch or a day where inspiration/motivation is hard to come by. Please check in and follow this blog, and if you don't see an update, I would appreciate it if you would message me on Facebook or send me an email to see what's going on. Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Ha I love insanity! I mean after I'm done with it that is :). Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete