Slim in 6

Friday, May 20, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 10

This workout is called Relief, and that's just what it gave me. It was a pleasant 25-minute workout devoted to stretching out those muscles that have been working so hard the past few days. I didn't break a sweat or need to grab my water out of sheer exhaustion, and it was a welcomed experience. At the end Shaun T says to use this workout whenever we feel our bodies just can't go, and we know we won't make it through the workout scheduled on the calendar while keeping good form. What I say to that is, "Don't tempt me like that Shaun, because that workout sounds like a nice alternative to the pounding my body gets in the other workouts." Until next time everyone, take a look at the relaxation and energy your body gets from Asylum's Relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment