Slim in 6

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 15

Another day of Asylum brought me another day of Speed & Agility training. I was a bit tired from the previous night's workout, so my legs felt like they were done 10 minutes into the workout. I actually did ok, but I kept some scenes in my video to show that not only did I still have to take a few water breaks and breathers to fill my lungs with oxygen, but a couple of times you can see where I just couldn't get my feet high enough to avoid disturbing the ladder, especially during the in-and-out progressions. It was a tough workout indeed, and with about 10-14 minutes left (I can't remember because I was exhausted and honestly dizzy from dehydration), I truly was ready to quit...but I didn't. I just focused on my breathing and let my drive overcome the aching in my body, and I'm so glad I did. Keep digging people.

No comments:

Post a Comment