Slim in 6

Friday, May 13, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 4

I have to admit that today is actually Day 5 of my Asylum program, but that means that today is a rest day for me. Therefore, I took the luxury of going to bed without posting last night, knowing that I could do it today instead. So what if that makes me lazy...I was exhausted after that workout and the video will prove it. My legs were still recovering from two days prior when I did the Strength workout and followed it up by hosting my fit club in doing Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit, and the rest of me felt the fatigue from the Back to Core workout I did the day before. By the end of this workout I honestly felt like I was going to throw up and pass out, or pass out and throw up...I really couldn't tell in which order they were planning to occur. My stomach hurt, and I was having difficulty catching my breath. I think a lot of it had to do with dehydration. I don't know if it shows in the video or pictures, but I was completely drenched in sweat from head to toe. I managed to survive without passing out or puking, so I claim a victory over Vertical Plyo in this round. However, I still have a ton of improvement to do on the movements. Many of them caused me to stumble, waiver, or look just plain stupid, but I kept going. I hope this inspires others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment