Slim in 6

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 8

OK, so I didn't post to my blog last night...sorry. I had the opportunity after reading my boys to sleep to spend a few minutes with relaxing with my wife while she was asleep, then went to bed myself...so shoot me. Yesterday my workout was Back to Core, so if you do it you will understand why my bed was such an appealing option to turn to instead of the desk chair in front of my computer. I can prove I did it all on the right day by the post of my video on YouTube, so get off my back...it's sore enough after the workout! I'm not kidding. My lower back was so tired by the end of the workout, and I really felt it during the twist move where you hold your arms out like you're being crucified and then try to fly away with quick pulsating moves for what goes on for what seems to be an eternity. Bey the end of that rotation my quads, hamstrings, lower back, lats and shoulders all felt like they were on fire. But I felt great after I was done, and I feel great sitting typing this right now. Today I am supposed to host my fit club after doing the Day 9 workout, we'll see about that later. Check out my video to see how things went in Back to Core.

No comments:

Post a Comment