Slim in 6

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 2

STRENGTH is the name of the workout for Day 2 of The Asylum, but I think it should be called Strenth & Coordination. I felt a little awkward during some of the moves because you are using both upper and lower body while moving them in different directions at times. I know that over time I will improve on these, and need to focus more on the form than on the number of reps I can complete, as in any workout I do. I was exhausted by the end of the day, and pulling double duty with my fit club doing Insanity as well took every last bit of energy I had right out of me.

One thing about the STRENGTH workout is that you do have the option to do STRENGTH with Bands instead of weights, I think I might try it next time. There are people in the video using bands, but not the same style that come in the Insanity pack, so I am curious to see how they are used. I like how there are options to do moves involving pullups or weights & pushups as an alternative, which is a nice feature. We'll see what the next workout brings, but in the mean time, here is my clip from Day 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment