Slim in 6

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Song Fit Club 5/24

Last night I replaced Day 14 of my Asylum Journey to play host to my fit club, and I don't regret it one bit. My group gave their all, new members, consistent members, and some that had been gone for a while, and worked it during an intense workout to Insanity's Cardio Power and Resistance. I am so proud of every one of them and am completely inspired by those members that pushed to their breaking points, despite being nervous about doing an Insanity workout before we began our series. Thank you for all you effort, positive energy and unbending faith that I am leading all of you on the path to health and wellness. This is my mission, this is my passion, and we're in this together. Check out what you accomplished last night!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go guys! Nice,

    Best Regards,

    Rolando

    ReplyDelete