Slim in 6

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 17

Strength was the key in this workout, but something tells me it refers just as much to the mind as it does the body. There comes a point in all of these routines so far where my body gives me a sign that it is ready to quit. It is at that moment when my mind has to get my body to focus on the movements, what the goal is, and tell my muscles to keep going. Yes, I still take breathers when the people in the videos continue with the workout, but I never give up. In watching myself in this video, I saw my Insanity T-Shirt go from light to dark from all the sweat that was pouring from my body. I remembered back to the first couple of weeks that I did my first round of Insanity and thought..."This looks familiar." I remember feeling like I wasn't improving to my expectations during that time as well, but I was actually doing great. I remember by the end of my Insanity experience that I looked and felt better than I had in 15 years, so I know that I am doing fine now. I have just come so far with the different Beachbody products that I have used, that I now have a higher expectation of myself, and it feels great. I know that when I reach one goal, I just set another and continue on my journey. Thank you to those of you taking the journey with me. You motivate me, and I hope I continue to inspire you to Dig Deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment