Slim in 6

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 6

A repeat of the Day 1 workout, today I did Speed and Agility. I still don't feel very speedy or agile, but I do think I made some improvement, despite the fact that my quads were burning from the beginning, no doubt a little residual pain from the previous workouts completed during the week. I still had to take periodic breaks for both my fatigue and to get some oxygen back into my lungs, but did better on most of the moves. I still have trouble with some of the agility moves where my left foot is supposed to lead (it's a little on the slow side), and no matter how hard I try, can't seem to get my feet into the 3rd ladder rung without knocking the ladder out of place during in and out progressions...by the way, I HATE IN AND OUT PROGRESSION. It's like when Shaun T couldn't decide what move to do next in the sequence, that was his "go to" move...he must have been pretty indecisive during the planning of this workout then :-D. As usual, here are the highlights of the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment