Slim in 6

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum - Day 19

I know I didn't post for Day 18, but it was a day of relief on the schedule so not much to report other than sheer happiness that all I had to do was stretch my body out and feel good, and for good reason. That reason just happened to be DAY 19 of Asylum! Today was brutal. Not only was GAME DAY on the schedule, but it looks like Shaun T didn't expect my team to win so he made us go to OVERTIME right after the first workout! I actually felt pretty good today during the original workout. I sweat my ass off and was so wet by the end of the workout that it was almost impossible to get my shirt off, but last time when I did the workout it seemed like that 60 minutes took forever to end, and today it didn't seem like a minute over 75! In all honesty, other than some coordination issues I ran into once fatigue set in, I improved significantly from the last time. Overtime, however, was another story. Even my flip cam got so tired it quit filming! There are some moves that gave me fits, most notably were the squatting fake-outs. I felt beyond uncoordinated during those, and thought I was going to land flat on my face. There is definitely room for improvement in the Overtime workout for me. I guess that's why I have to try to win in regulation from now on. Dig Deeper people.

No comments:

Post a Comment